Having difficulty closing a deal?
Co-founder, employee, vendor or customer disputes?
Want to reduce start-up risks?
We can help.
Deal negotiations reach impasse for all types of reasons. Mediation is a process whereby an impartial third party — a mediator — helps the parties reach an agreement. The goal of Deal Mediation is to overcome the impasse and get the relationship started (or to continue an existing one). Mediation seeks win-win outcomes where the interests of all parties are met. Mediation is a cost-effective and forward-looking process.
The Deal Mediators are experienced and sought-after business mediators and conflict coaches who can help you strive to greater heights. Start ups, growing companies and companies in need of a turnaround face all types of challenges:
- Funding issues (Founders, Funders, Principals, Venture Capital, Angel Investors, Bankers)
- Technical issues
- Vendor issues (Pricing, Terms, Quality)
- Management issues (harmony among partners/co-founders)
- Teamwork (everyone not on the same page)
- Workplace (employee-employer, employee-employee) issues
- Customer disputes
- Regulatory issues
- Internal controls
We can help you manage organizational and business risk.